Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Identity: IMAUVE - Inês de Oliveira® (hereinafter “Imauve”) is an European trademark owned by Inês Raposo de Oliveira
Postal address: Praça Quinta de S. Francisco dos Matos 7A 2825-159 Caparica, Portugal
Telephone: (+351) 212 946 240
The website www.imauve.com (hereinafter the “Site” or “Website”), is operated by Imauve and hosted on Shopify Inc.
- COLLECTING INFORMATION
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse our Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
In case you contact us directly, namely, through our website or any other service offered by us and if you are interested, for example, in our products and services and/or if you have any queries, make a direct purchase or attempt to make a purchase by contacting us directly through email or social media; we collect certain information from you, that may include your name, username if applicable, billing address, shipping address, payment information (account number, IBAN and BIC), email address, and phone number depending on what kind of information you provide. This information is also referred as “Order Information”.
Why do we process your personal data?
In compliance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, as well as any applicable national legislation, we inform you that at Imauve we process the personal data you provide us with for the following purposes:
(1) To communicate with you and process your registration as a customer and manage the buying process.
(2) To provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services, send you commercial communications about Imauve’s sale season, gifts or events and invitations via email, phone calls, SMS, PUSH notifications, posts, etc.
(3) The preparation of commercial profiles based on information from internal and external sources, with the aim of sending you personalised advertising and analysing your purchasing behaviour in order to customize your experience.
(4) Abuse and fraud prevention (fraudulent activities, denial-of-service attacks, among others).
(5) Disclosure of data to public bodies and authorities (administrative or judicial), providing that this is required under the legal and statutory provisions.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
- PERSONAL DATA RETENTION PERIOD
How long will we keep your data?
Your data will be kept as long as we have a contractual relationship, or until you request its cancellation, as well as for the time necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
What is the legitimation of the processing of your personal data?
The legal bases for the processing of your personal data corresponding to each of the purposes (1) to (5) included in Section 2 above (“Purposes”) are as follows:
- Purpose (1): The execution of a contract with Imauve in relation to the purchase of products.
- Purpose (2): Consent expressly given to Imauve at the time your personal data are collected.
- Purpose (3): Consent expressly given to Imauve at the time your personal data are collected in relation to the preparation of profiles based on external sources and the satisfaction of a legitimate interest pursued by Imauve in relation to the preparation of profiles based on internal sources.
- Purposes (4) and (5): The legal discharge of responsibilities applicable to Imauve.
To which recipients will your personal data be communicated?
Your personal data will not be disclosed to any third party, except to those third parties whose intervention is necessary for the correct management of the service provided (transport companies, financial institutions, etc.) and to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
In addition, your data may also be disclosed to public bodies and authorities (administrative or judicial) in those cases in which a legal regulation thus establishes it.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where applicable, to request their suppression when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
In certain circumstances, you will be able to request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we only will keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you will be able to oppose the processing of your data. Imauve will cease to process your data, except for imperative legal reasons, or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
In the same way, you can exercise your right to data portability, as well as to withdraw the consents given at any time, without this affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent given prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, you can contact us in writing at our email address email@example.com or our postal address: Imauve, Praca Quinta de S. Francisco dos Matos 7A 2825-159 Caparica, Portugal. The request to exercise any of your rights must be accompanied by a copy of an official document that identifies you (National Identification Document, driving licence or passport).
Finally, we inform that you can contact the Portuguese Data Protection Authority and other competent public authorities regarding any claim deriving from the processing of your personal data.
- BEHAVIOURAL ADVERTISING
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
Web browsing (cookies)
Our site is hosted on Shopify. Shopify is dedicated to user experience and they use many tools to help us improve our website and our commerce platform. To this end, they use reporting and analytics cookies to personalise your browsing experience and to improve our services by obtaining information about the use of the Website.
You can, at any time, restrict, block or delete the cookies on this Website. To do this, you must modify the set-up of your web browser for cookie use from the "Preferences”, “Options” or “Tools” menu (the names of the menus and the procedure to access the cookie options vary depending on the web browser you use). For more information on how to set up cookies in the main web browsers, click on the following links:
Internet explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en